Forums Home

Forums  ›  Internet & Computers  ›  Internet & Computers

Fix for no internet connection for cerberus networ

Hello to everyone ,

I had this issue when I try to play Mass Effect 2 , the game could't find that I have internet connection so I could't activate the game or access the new DLC. Everytime I try to connect to Cerberus Network I got the error : "Cerberus Network activation requires Internet connection. Please ensure you are connected to the Internet and try again." Disable firewall or other software related [ for example antivirus ] , or opening ports don't resolve the issue .Strange the fix is in Internet Options from windows , open Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options Connections > LAN Settings be  sure to have uncheck "Automatically detect settings" . This resolve my issue and now I can play ME2 with all my DLC activated.I found this fix in a thread ... lost somewhere on this forum ... I hope the title of this topic help other people to find very fast the solution and I hope in the future developers can find a fix for this issue [ other metods to check the internet connection ].

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

https://fextralife.com/forums/p5637998/fix-for-no-internet-connection-for-cerberus-network-issue/

Construction Service Video

Thanks